Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Wake Your Daughter Up" Hypes New Blog


My man Travis at Wake Your Daughter Up has supported my endeavors from the start, so I wanna give him a big shout out for being the first established site to cosign my new blog. Here's what he has to say:


Inbox Goodies

"The first one comes from Will C. You might remember Will C from his "Down The Dial" project he put out last fall. You might also remember we featured him in an interview on WYDU. My man Will has his own blog, this is the first week on the scene and already he is bringing the heat. All this week, he is doing features from Mr. Magic shows that DIDN'T make his project, "Down The Dial." He supplies stories from behind the scenes, music and other goodies. I know all my hip hop historians and afficiandos can dig that. So be sure to check out Will."


Good looks! If you don't regularly check Wake Your Daughter Up, make it a habit. Tons of updates and always on point. Bookmark it!

This is just a mini post, but rest assured, Mr. Magic Week will continue tonight! Gotta get back to the grind. Check in later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment