Thursday, April 15, 2010

Marble Madness

This month's pointless goal is to finally beat Marble Madness for Nintendo. It probably doesn't look that difficult, but I always fail on the last level. Don't get me wrong though, it's not like I've been trying nonstop for years and years, I've just played it casually once in a blue moon from age 3 or 4 to ... 23. It's time to stop bullshitting and make it happen. This month I make the transition from casual player to "less-casual" player.

If you're going to front on a ridiculous gamer post, don't front on the game's music. Let's do this.


Looking at these various youtube clips, I'm seeing that different versions of the game have varied music. Let's nerd out and listen to the differences:


Which one do you like better???

* Crickets *


And finally, I'm not mad at this either:


So laugh, guffaw, talk smack... just say what you wanna say.

Cue... LOVEBUG STARSKI!


Remind me not to do any late night posts again anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. The PC version, since that's the first I was exposed to.

    ReplyDelete