Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Evil Is Live - (Evil In The Mirror Out Today)


I gotta apologize... I've been quiet for the bulk of this month. Things have been a little hectic, but I'm definitely going to get back into the swing of things once a little bit of the mayhem dies down.


My debut full length album, Evil In The Mirror, is out today worldwide! You can cop it on Itunes, all digital networks, and any physical retailer who knows what's up. It's also available from me directly on my myspace.


I hate to use this blog solely as a means to plug things going on with myself, but it's looking like this post has gotta be all about that. Random thoughts on other records will have to wait. Today I need to take a breather and celebrate.


(Above: Jawn P. and Gemini of Top Choice Clique- goin' way way back to the early days)



Unkut posted this a couple weeks back, but if you missed it, here's some footage of Top Choice Clique performing Peace of Mind with me on the tables.




THIS THURSDAY- 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM- Tune into 91.1 WFMU- KARMA and myself will be special guests on Noah Zark's Coffee Break For Heroes & Villains radio show. It's going to be a lot of fun. I'll play a couple of exclusives and get on the wheels for some of the show. I'm sure the three of us will be talking about some SUPER interesting stuff as well. If you are not in the New York area, it can be listened to via WFMU's site. Here's the write up from Noah:




Thursday, July 23rd, 11pm - 2am: Will C. & KARMA (Brick Records)


22 year old rap anthropologist Will C. just released his debut; Evil In The Mirror on Brick Records. KARMA; Boston MC of legendary group God Complex both come down to the show to play us some goodies and talk about their favorite baseball team.



Oh yeah, and one more thing. If you're in the greater Boston area on the 8th of August, come check out a performance by myself, Top Choice Clique, and MC Esoteric in Malden. It's going to be a lot of fun. Here's the flyer! KARMA with the dope design!



Check it out! I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment