Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Potholes in my Blog Evil in the Mirror Review

Ekon-El over at Potholes In My Blog put together this review of Evil in the Mirror last week.

Ekon-El, if you're reading this, I'm really happy you enjoyed the album and posted this write up! I was excited when I got linked to it!

Check it out HERE

Actually, I gotta reach out to Ekon-El over there. He quoted a line from It Ain't the 80s with me saying "Melle Mel said massa make slaves of us." It's actually "Melle Mel said Macs would make slaves of us," like computers, referencing Mel's Beat Street lyric:

"...and don't be a slave to no computer!"

But yeah, I'm being a dick, correcting a positive review. It's more about how I wouldn't use the word "massa." Anyways, check it out, they hooked it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment