Friday, August 7, 2009

Fuchs You!

So this is what the second Tuff City 12" sounds like?


A1 The Micronawts- Letzmurph Acrossdasurf (Club Mix - Dub Version)-




A2 The Micronawts- Letzmurph Acrossdasurf (Club Mix - Instrumental)-




B1 The Micronawts- Letzmurph Acrossdasurf (Radio Mix - Dub Version)-




B2 The Micronawts- Letzmurph Acrossdasurf (Radio Mix - Kwik)-



... huh.


That's not "huh" with a question mark, it's just a "huh."


Kinda posting on the fly today. However, I figured I'd share this, as I just picked it up in New Hampshire with that MC Breeze 12". Dub Mix was done by Afrika Bambaataa ("the peacemaker") according to the label, so that's pretty cool. Is that him talking off and on? Sounds like him. Well, it's no One For The Treble, but it's interesting to hear. This post isn't about me rambling and dropping much science... I'm pretty ignorant to this track, so I'll shut up. Freddy Fresh's The Rap Records Book (2nd Edition) says that there's a live kick drum layered over the TR808 kick to beef it up. Okay, so there's my tidbit. Well, his. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment