Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Will C. Nominated for New Act of the Year at 2009 Boston Music Awards! Please Vote!






What's going on everybody? I admit, my last Simoniz post was perhaps my laziest ever. With that being said, I figured now was a great time to announce that I have been nominated for New Act of the Year at the 2009 Boston Music Awards! Okay, so maybe this isn't the most opportune time to announce this, but bare with me. If you can find a moment to cast a vote in favor of me, it would be very much appreciated. This is the link to the voting pages- VOTE

Thanks for taking a moment to check out this post! While you're over there, please support the homie Esoteric, who has been nominated in 3 categories, Act of the Year, Album of the Year, and Hip Hop Act of the Year.

I promise, I'll return with some more traditional posts in the near future. GuLlllllllLL

No comments:

Post a Comment